Terms & Conditions
- Members of Hustle Fitness are bound as a Condition of Membership to comply with the Rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all Members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others.
- The Gym shall be operated as indicated in Membership Application (hereinafter referred to as “the Owner”). The Gym will be administered by its Manager and/or such persons as the Owner shall decide.
- The Owner has sole responsibility for the control and operation of the Gym. The extent of the facilities of the Gym and any additions, deletions or replacements thereof shall be at the Owner’s sole discretion.
- Membership is subject to ratification of by management. The decision made by management is final.
- Unless expressly stated in the Gym Health Questionnaire, you acknowledge that you are in good health and are not suffering from any illness or medical condition
- Applicants who are unsuccessful will not be given any reason for such refusal of membership. Gym Membership may be terminated by management at any time for violation of any rule or regulation of the Gym or for conduct deemed to be detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of the Gym and its members or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the management committee. No refunds shall be made where rules and regulations were breached
- The Owner and Management of the Gym reserve the right to require you and any other Member, Guest or other person to leave the Gym premises at any time.
- Membership is not transferable from person to person. You should note that this provision includes the non-transfer of Membership from one person to another within the same family.
- By joining the Gym you automatically accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules.
- The Owner may withdraw use of all or part of the facilities of the Gym for the purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other works considered necessary. Compensation will not be given for any such closure.
- On acceptance of an application for Membership, the applicant will be issued with a Membership card which will remain the property of the Owner and upon termination of Membership must be returned to the Owner.
- You must produce your Membership card on each occasion you wish to obtain entry to the Gym facilities.
- In the event that you lose your Membership card you must pay the current administration fee to replace it.
- The Owner and Management of the Gym reserves the right to restrict the number of persons using the Gym at any one time.
- The Gym Management reserve the right to utilise the Gym facilities for special events, classes or other activities it may deem desirable.
- Membership is restricted to persons aged 16 years and over. 16–18 year old Gym use may be restricted to times when a Gym Instructor is in attendance.
- Membership fees will be reviewed annually and management reserve the right to increase fees as required. Members may be subject to a price increase within their 12 month contract after prior notification.
- Temporary suspension of membership is not permitted
- STUDENT / CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP – Members are required to submit a current and valid ID otherwise full rates will automatically apply.
- 6–18-year-old Gym use may be restricted to times when a Gym Instructor is in attendance. Members are not permitted to have their own personal trainer in the Gym.
SAFETY & HYGIENE
- You shall not use the facilities of the Gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, anti-histamines, vasa constrictors, narcotics or tranquillisers.
- You agree that you are fully aware that the use of the equipment provided in the Gym involves vigorous physical exercise which will strain your cardiovascular system and other parts of your body. You agree that you are aware that such vigorous physical exercise can be a hazardous activity and you are voluntarily using the Gym facilities and equipment with the knowledge of the danger involved and the importance of seeking medical advice before using the Gym..
- In the event that you have, or ought reasonably believe that you have, diabetes, heart problems, high/ low blood pressure, are on strong medical prescriptions, or have any form of medical condition then you must consult your doctor before using any of the Gym’s facilities, in order for your doctor and you to be satisfied beforehand that it is safe for you to use the Gym and its facilities. You must also furnish the Gym with a letter of clearance from your GP.
- You are particularly advised not to undertake strenuous physical activity for which you might be medically unfit and the Owner will not be in any way responsible for any harm which may come to you as a result of any such physical activity. You are advised to have a medical check up before embarking on strenuous activity.
Smoking is prohibited throughout the Gym area.
- Members are required to dress in a proper manner appropriate to the various Gym activities.
Clean sports shoes and socks are required when using the Gym.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- You are expected to behave properly in the interest of the correct use and enjoyment of the Gym.
- Any Members whose conduct is considered to be detrimental to the best interest of the Gym or its reputation may have his/her Membership suspended or terminated.
- The times at which any or all of the facilities shall be available to Members and Guests shall be at the discretion of the Owner and on display in the reception area.
The Owner reserves the right to alter the opening and closing times of the Gym.
- Lockers are provided (subject to availability) for use by Members whilst using the Gym.
- You must purchase his/her own padlock and must ensure that the contents of the lockers are removed at the end of your visit. The Gym reserves the right to remove the contents from any locker which has not been emptied.
- Property cleaned from lockers by the Club shall be donated to charity if unclaimed after 30 days.
- This clause limits the Gym’s (including the Owner’s) legal liability to each Member and Guest for his/her access to and use of the Gym. You should read this clause carefully. You acknowledge that you have entered into these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of this contract. Nothing in these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under common law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded.
- To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the Gym is available for your use, without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Gym nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives or the Owner will be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your access to or use, or your Guest(s)’ access to or use, of the Gym including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damages, loss or damage arising from a force majeure event, howsoever caused and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if the possibility of such damages had been advised, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Gym’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules shall be limited to direct damages of an amount equal to the amount of membership subscriptions paid by you to the Gym pursuant to these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules during the calendar year in which the loss or damage arose.
- If a number of defaults give rise substantially to the same loss then they shall be regarded as giving rise to only one claim under these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules shall confer any right or remedy upon Customer to which it would not otherwise be legally entitled.
- Each Member and Guest engaged in the activities of the Gym or making use of its facilities is responsible for ensuring that he/she is properly equipped and that his/her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to himself/herself, nor to any other person making use of the Gym.
Members and Guests are responsible for their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries which may be suffered by them or caused to them by any third party, whilst using the Gym facilities.
- You agree that the Gym will not be responsible or held liable for the loss of any personal items or damage to personal property either on the Gym premises or when in any parking area.
- The Gym will use its best endeavours to ensure that all facilities, apparatus and equipment are maintained in working order but the Gym accepts no responsibility to the Member or Guest for failure or breakdown of any equipment or apparatus howsoever caused.
- Lockers are provided for daily use by Members . Personal belongings may not be left overnight in lockers. A charge will be applied if items are to be retrieved on this basis. Unclaimed property is kept on Gym premises for maximum of 90 days, then it is donated to local charity. The Gym does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to goods to any Member or Guest. In particular the Gym does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to the valuables of any person whilst on the Gym premises.
- The management reserves the right to amend and add to these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules as it sees fit and you agree to observe any amended or additional conditions or rules so made.
- We contact members via phone, letters, e-mails and text messages.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- Any complaints concerning the Gym or dispute or ambiguity about the interpretation of these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules shall be referred to the Club Manager whose decision shall be final and binding.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with Irish law. You agree that the Courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by, these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules or otherwise arising in connection with these Conditions of Membership and Gym Rules, and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
All the Conditions of Membership and Rules contained herein apply equally to Members, Temporary Members and Guests alike.