Covid-19 Members Procedure
- Covid-19 Members Procedures
- Member must adhere to the below in relation to COVID-19;
- Sanitisation Stations must be used when entering and exiting the gym.
- Sanitisation Stations must be used throughout the gym.
- Report to reception when entering and exiting the gym to scan in/out.
- Self-declaration questionnaire regarding COVID-19 must be completed prior to entering the gym floor.
- Report to reception to receive an anti-bacterial spray bottle before entering and on exciting return this to reception.
- Adhere to the one-way system throughout the gym floors.
- Adhere to social distancing at all times and correct coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- Use the anti-bacterial spray bottle to clean down equipment immediately before and after use.
- Correct disposal of cleaning material will be adhered to.
- Members are only permitted to use one machine at any one time.
- Thermo checks will be available at reception but not mandatory.
- Aware congregating is not be permitted in any area of the gym.
- Where a gym slot is booked arrive on time or notify the gym by speaking to a staff member.
- Do not present to the gym if showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Users that have had COVID-19 in the past and recovered should seek medical advice before under-taking high intensity exercise and notify a staff member.
- Before commencing training in Hustle Fitness that I am familiar with the new procedures in place.
- Show respect to all members using the gym.
- Show respect to all staff who will be enforcing the new procedures.
Failing to adhere to any of the procedures outlined by Hustle Fitness Management will result in membership cancelation.